Leverage your difference to make a difference
Kirtana 168 aims to grow diverse intelligence through communication, leadership and self-awareness skills.
- by KirtiIn this episode, I'll share the story of that eye-opening experience and how it shaped my perspective on difficult conversations. We'll explore the importance of respect, consideration, and reconciliation when it comes to embracing our differences. And trust me, the key is not about suppressing our opinions or conforming to societal norms, but rather finding […]
- by KirtiWelcome to another episode of "Befriend ur Mind"!This month's intriguing conversation, is with guest Nicole Rahimzadeh on the world of introversion. Together they explore the challenges faced by introverts in a society that values hustle culture, networking, and self-promotion. From discussing the differences between shyness and introversion to finding ways for introverts to thrive in […]
- by KirtiKirti welcomes special guest and close friend, like an older sister she looks up to, Khullood. together, they share an open conversation of a wide range of thought-provoking topics related to friendship, self-reflection, spirituality, and personal growth. Khullood shares her insights on various subjects, such as the understanding emotions and behaviors, the complexities of true […]
- by KirtiA heartfelt raw conversation from Radha, a non-binary perspective on how to make traditions more inclusive. Radha's calmness and Kindness, really brings it back to the heart of kindness, at least for me! Now, Radha and I did not know this was going to be a turn out to be a podcast, but her way […]
- by KirtiA short introduction to Kirti, the host. Her journey on communication and connection experiences in different cultures and her realization of why authenticity is a choice. Subscribe to Befriend your mind on Soundwise